Silverdale's Top 20!
20 things that you will expeience whilst at Silverdale Primary Academy
The Silverdale 'Top 20' is our commitment to you and your child. Through a continuous drive for excellence, supported by a dedicated team of staff, our aim is to bring out the very best in all of our children. In addition to our broad curriculum, we also offer our pupils a wide variety of exciting and enriching opportunities.
During my time here at Silverdale Primary Academy;
- I will demonstrate the academy's values of excellence, honesty, enthusiasm, belief, confidence and respect in all that I do.
- My talents will be recognised and celebrated
- I will have the opportunity to read every day
- I will meet an inspirational person to enable me to believe
- I will participate in a school production
- I will attend a residential trip that builds my confidence
- I will participate at a sporting event
- I will experience visits to places that inspire me to learn more
- I will learn from an expert, to help broaden my horizons
- I will represent my school by taking part in a cultural, artistic, charitable and/or sporting event
- I will have the opportunity to perform in front of the audience, to build my confidence and character
- I will take part in fundraising events, with a view to helping others in my community and the global community.
- I will learn to swim with confidence and belief
- I will be able to visit our capital city of London
- I will meet a real life Scientist
- I will meet an Author to inspire me to write and read.
- I will develop safety awareness and essential life skills to prepare me for the next stage of my life
- I will have the opportunity to develop my creative skills, working alongside artistic professionals
- I will participate in a musical performance
- I will take part in the Forest schools initiative, developing a better understanding and apreciation of the environment and the world around me