Ethos and values
Our ethos is very much driven by our wonderful children. They come to school wanting to learn. As the Headteacher, I always talk to the children about my three important jobs at school including making sure that every child is safe, learns and has fun!
Our ethos, "the best in everyone", underpins our core values.
Our values are:
- Excellence - to strive towards the high possible expectations for all
- Belief - to achieve the best for ourselves and others
- Confidence - to have the courage of our convictions and to take risks in the right cause
- Respect - for ourselves and others in all that we do
- Enthusiasm - to seek opportunity, find out what is good and pursue talents and interests
- Honesty - to build trust to promote a culture of openness and honesty